Saturday, August 25, 2012

little country girl


sunglasses DVF, necklace banana republic, flannel boy by band of outsiders, shorts levi's


Embracing my inner (probably imagined...definitely imagined) country girl. I'm not one to mix patterns too much but I think this outfit has just the right amount of a little too much going on. I really enjoy layering shorter necklaces under collars, I think it adds an unexpected twist. 
If you haven't been able to tell already, my style ranges a lot. I go from outfits like these , to very preppy to very feminine. I used to think I had to justify my style, put myself in a box of what I think I should wear and what people think I should wear, and stay in it. But I realized that my wardrobe is a direct representation of my personality, a little neurotic, a lot of crazy, and ever so slightly indecisive. So I hope I haven't confused you all too much and that you've gathered even the smallest bit of inspiration from what I have to say and show. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment