Saturday, May 19, 2012

olive and an open road






dress t-bags, necklace r.j. graziano, jade necklace grandmother's, shoes steve madden

A quick trip to the dessert and an impromptu right turn led to these photos. The olive green dress and the muted colors of the dessert seemed to really compliment each other with the late afternoon sun. The second I saw this dress online I knew I had to have it; it reminded me of something I read on Net-A-Porter..."Remember this: it's coy rather than brazen, suggestive not overt". This outfit represents a celebration of femininity and the power of bold dressing. It's elegantly understated yet loud and empowering. It's the perfect amount of right with just a little bit of wrong. I added my own personal touch with my favorite gold collar coupled with one of the many jade pieces that was passed down to me from my grandmother. I love the layering of these two necklaces as they seem to really just well... fit together. This combination of jade and gold is not only deeply rich in color, but also holds a dear place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment